Well - not really - but they should be... judging from past behavior... They probably should be required to register with law enforcement wherever they live, too.
So... what have the Bammers been up to?
- Drunk driving
- Armed robbery
- Possession of cocaine
- Distribution of cocaine
- Possession of ecstasy
- Possession of marijuana
- Possession of a stolen fiream
- More drunk driving
- Disorderly conduct
- Resisting arrest
- Assaulting a police officer
- Converting textbooks paid for with scholarship money (all of which were "new"/unused).
- Giving a bunch of common thugs free college educations worth 6 figures each - when most of these thugs end up majoring in General Studies, Pre-Major Studies, and Home Economics... and then passing them off as "student athletes"
- Paying $6 million to the Runt of Fairmont (WV) - with $34 million more on the way - to be the leader of this this goofy band of criminals, buffoons, and idiots.
This is the role of a "university"? Selling its soul for the success of a football team made up of illiterate losers? Holy cow...